As there are lots of symptoms of the nail fungus, it is important to test the condition, unless it becomes frightened. If your nails are very brittle and break or crumble in an easy manner, you must visit the doctor to examine it. In the case of nail fungus, the nails are greatly deformed and become thicket. Moreover, there are color changes in the nail; often they take the color whitish or yellow. It is also being seen that one or more nails get separated from the skin. If you are capable of finding any of these symptoms, then it is the time to consult a doctor so that he or she can decide, if it is actually nail fungus.
To nagelpilz behandelnwith the best treatment, you must know the causes, before choosing any of them. There are some tips that can help you in treating nail fungus without treatment:
- Garments must be cleaned. For this, you need to use a disinfectant spray. If you are using any cloth to hide the fungi, make sure to clean it well.
- Leather footwear and gloves must be disinfected as soon as possible.
- You need to wear bath slippers, if you are in public saunas, baths and many others to stop the growth of fungi in the nails.
- Make sure that your feet must be dried thoroughly, after bathing.
- It is also important to clean bath mats, floors and carpets more often as compared to generally.
These tips can prevent the nail fungus to a great extent.